VCU is a Dutch abbreviation and stands for Veiligheid en Gezondheid Checklist Uitzendorganisaties. The international term is SCC, which stands for Safety Checklist Contractors. It’s a procedure for the certification of the so called ‘VG Managementsysteem’ (Safety and Health Management System). The SCC certification is meant for companies that send personnel to SCC-certified organizations. These companies carry out work with increased risks, in a risky environment.
How do we organise the right application of SCC?
The employment agency is the front office and has the following tasks:
- When applying for placement at a SCC-certified company, the intermediary takes the right steps (regarding WePayPeople’s process);
- Conduct workplace inspections and evaluations;
- Conduct evaluation interviews;
- Report accidents and incidents to WePayPeople;
- Report the SHE-reports (Safety, Health and Environment Report) to WePayPeople, each quarter;
- The S&H coordinator (Safety & Health coordinator) at the employment agency must obtain the Safety for Intermediaries and Supervisors SCT (SIS-SCT) diploma;
- The employment agency must be NEN certified.
WePayPeople is the back office has the following tasks:
- Providing the manual and procedure with which the employment agency can get started;
- Providing documents which enable capturing the SCC process;
- If needed, support regarding questions and incidents;
- After an accident has been reported, the correct handling of the incident and consultation for the employment agency.
What are the steps to take?
- Based on the checklist, we discuss which processes are already taking place (they may not be captured). We provide the forms that must be completed with each new placement. We talk about, based on the checklist which processes are already taking place.
- The employment agency must start working according to the procedure prescribed by WePayPeople. You will discuss this with WePayPeoples SCC coordinator.
Do you want to obtain the SCC certificate together with WePayPeople or are you just interested in obtaining this certificate? Don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 - 716 33 84.
WePayPeople BV 2020 ©