Team Lead Developer (position is not available anymore)
This position is not available anymore.
|Company:||Payroll Works B.V.|
- Write code and play an active role in developing new features for a high performance, scalable web platform.
- Work with the team and the (future) Product Owner to define a prioritized backlog of stories that the team will tackle during a given sprint.
- Monitor team’s progress and help the team members to build and maintain working relations with each other and with the stakeholders of the team.
- Remove any impediments that slow the team down.
- Coach the team members and help them improve their game and develop an effective working attitude.
- Assess and communicate how your work impacts business and other systems.
Skills & Requirements
- You are a technically strong candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience of working on a large web product.
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals and know how they apply to highly scalable web based systems.
- You have led a small team before and like working with people.
- You have a pragmatic working attitude
- Experience with an HR product is desirable but not mandatory.
- You have worked with MVVM pattern, e.g. KnockOut.
- You develop with TDD and/or BDD.
About Payroll Works
Payroll Works is a young company with a relatively young, dynamic diverse workforce of 25. Based in Amsterdam, the company specializes in payrolling, umbrella services and payroll administration.
In 2013, this continuous growth is rewarded with two awards: the FD Golden Gazelle Awards and the fifth place at the Deloitte Technology Fast50. Besides the arrangement of the Back office services for employment agencies,
Payroll Works also orientates itself on payrolling and Salary administration. This also provides the company a contracting service for foreign companies which are not established in the Netherlands, but which have the desire to employee people in the Netherlands
Payroll Works has a small (4-5 people) agile team. Due to our success and our fast growth, we are now hiring a Team Lead to join our development team.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com or call 0207163384 and ask for Marc da Silva Curiel.